The School is under the Trusteeship of the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The Patron, Archbishop of Dublin appoints a Board of Management to oversee the running of the school.
The Board of Management is composed of representatives of the teaching community, parent body, members of the local community and the Trustees of the school. Each Board serves for a four year term.
The success of our school lies in the commitment and governance of this often unseen group of people, who voluntarily give of their experience and time for the benefit of our staff, teachers and school families.
In our school, the Board of Management is composed of :
- Chairperson: Ms Valerie Scully
- Parent Nominees: Mr. Garett Kelly and Ms. Caroline Fox
- Principal and Secretary to the Board of Management: Ms. Laura Corry
- Teacher Nominee: Ms. Geraldine Lacey
- Trustee Nominees: Sr. Irene Guia and Mr. David Cox
- Patron Nominee from the Community: Professor Ron Davies
The school operates an open-door policy for Parents. Should you have any concerns about your child, it is always best to talk to the Class Teacher as soon as possible. This is where issues can best be dealt with.
The school has an agreed procedure for dealing with matters of concern. This is available in the school office.